Please read the following information carefully and let us know in case of any confusion.
- We accept orders globally. All our parcels are shipped by UK Royal Mail.
- Please ask for International postage charges if not mentioned on listings.
- We offer postage discounts on multiple purchases, please email for a combined parcel.
- Estimated delivery between 2 to 3 working days
- We dispatch the orders within 24 hours from clearance of payment.
- Next Day orders placed on holidays will also be delivered within next working day following the holiday.
- Unfortunately deliveries to some postal addresses may not be available. If we do not deliver to your address, we will notify you of this when you try to place the order.
- Please note that we are unable to ship to British Forces Post Office (BFPO) addresses so please use an alternative address.
- You will be required to sign for your delivery. If we are unable to deliver, our carrier may return your parcel to its depot and leave a note explaining where your parcel is and how you can rearrange delivery or collect your parcel.
- If delivery is not rearranged or your parcel collected it will be returned to our warehouse. Please contact us at Support to arrange re-delivery in these circumstances. You may be responsible for additional delivery charges on any re-delivery.
- Delivery times are estimates only. We will try hard to meet our delivery times but are not responsible for any delayed or unsuccessful deliveries.
- Sometimes orders may take longer to fulfill and certain services may be removed during our seasonal sales, periods of promotional activity or due to circumstances beyond our control, such as adverse weather.
- If your delivery does not arrive when expected, please contact us at support
- Please note that if your delivery does not arrive within 14 days of Dispatch Confirmation you are entitled to a refund. Please see our Return & Exchange Policy for details of how to apply for a refund.
- All our products are sold on a delivery duty unpaid basis. If your delivery address is outside the European Union (EU) you may have to pay import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You are responsible for any such duties and taxes. Please check with your local customs or tax office for further details.
- Deliveries are not made on Saturdays, Sundays or on public holidays. A specific time slot cannot be specified with any of our delivery options.